25 Aug 2016

Prokop valley as a nature in Prague

Hola chicos,
after quite a long time, I was spending a weekend in Prague with my boyfriend. I have kind of list of places in Prague I wanna visit. Prokop valley was one of them. I usually seek for nature in the cities. I know that maybe it doesn´t look like it because I love fashion and stuff, so you might think the only thing I care about is handbag. Well, my dear friends, that´s not entirely true.

A few facts:
- popular place in Prague
- nature reserve
- small lakes, quarries etc. 

We are starting our trip from metro station Jinonice.


Local church on the cemetery.


We get lost a little bit.


This is what I really appreciate. You can learn something about the place.


Beautiful views.

Somewhere in the field.


The nature trail.

The playground in the Prokop valley.


Red quarry as a romantic place in Prokop valley.






Small lake. Do you know Czech movie Pelíšky? One of the movie scene was filmed right here.


The bridge.

To be honest, we were a little bit disappointed from the beginning of our trip. We were walking in the middle of nowhere-in the fields. There were no people seeking for the nature trail. However one day in Prokop valley is not enough. I think that I would have to give it another shot.

Hasta luego
Michalka

No comments:

Post a Comment