25 Aug 2016

My July 2016

Hello, hello
how do you guys enjoy this summer so far? It´s already middle of August. That´s incredible. The whole year I wait for the summer and it´s almost gone. At least in the Czech Republic. I quite get used to summers in South of Europe. So, you can imagine how I feel back in my country

My weekends:
- Belgium
- Belgium
- Brno, Bratislava
- Brno
- Brno, Bratislava

Holiday of 10 days in Belgium
Lisbon Erasmus reuion in Belgium with my flatmates. Jonathan is from Belgium and Cinthia is from Brazil. Do you guys remember them? Two years ago we spent together Christmas holidays in Liberec.



Long Weekend in Brno, Bratislava
My boyfriend´s cousin is getting married. For the first time in my life I´m attending a wedding in Slovakia.



Weekend in Brno
We are spending my boyfriend´s birthday weekend in Brno. He needs to finish his theses. So, at least I´m making a "birthday cake".


Making Italian lunch- my  favourite tortelliny alla panna. And on Sunday I´m trying some Mexican food. Also, Matus and I fall in love with home made ice tea. Every time we have a chance, we make one.


Weekend in Brno, Bratislava
On Friday night we are attending some celebration event in Brno.


On Saturday we are moving to Bratislava (just one hour from Brno by car). My first cycling this year. Yes, shame on me. You can notice that I don´t have my own bike. This one belongs to my boyfriend´s mum. Mine is still in Liberec.


On Sunday we are going for a walk with my boyfriend´s dogs Meggi and Tria.


My free time in Prague

Shopping
Finally I decided to buy some quality sandals. This one are from Hudy sport and even with 30% sale. Lucky me.


Unfortumately I didn´t buy these beauty by Zara. These high-heeled shoesare just too high for me :-(


Coffee time
Peta and I need to plan our trip to Italy. My second time in Cafe Monolok.

Caffe Latte
 



Dinner
This time it is not Italian dinner as usual. I´m trying Buddha bar. It was delicious.



And that´s all from my July. How was your month? I hope you guys are having a wonderful holiday.

Regards
Michalka

No comments:

Post a Comment