25 Aug 2016

Prachov rocks as the most famous part of Bohemian Paradise

Hola chicos,
since I was a little girl, I was always very excited when we were heading to place called Bohemian Paradise (Český ráj). In my opinion it is one of the most wonderful places here. Local atmosphere is magical.

This time we´ve chosen area called Prachov rocks (Prachovské skály). We left our car in Prachov and made like 5 km long trip. I was actually planning 13 km trip from Jicin to Prachov rocks but after the trip to Snezka nobody wanted to join me:-)

A few facts:
- the most famous part of Czech paradise
- rocks
- very close to city Jicin (one hour by car from Liberec)
- you pay the entrance fee (around 60 CZK I think)
- many scenic views

This is how I imagine perfect Sunday. A few photos from our trip.








Lukas & Kata & Misa & Matus

















So, what do you guys, think? Isn´t this place magnificent? You definitely have to make a stop here.

After the trip we are making a stop in Jicin which is known in the Czech Republic as a city of Fairy tales.


With love from Bohemian paradise
Michalka

No comments:

Post a Comment