2 Aug 2016

Mechelse Heide as a part of national park Hoge Kempen

Hello my friends,
during our stay in Belgium we organized two trips in the national parks. I always try to combine my holiday like this: exploring the city, going to the beach, shopping and nature of course.

A few facts:
- part of national park Hoge Kempen
- close to Maasmechelen (where the outlet is), close to border with Germany
- possible hiking, cycling


The directions are well described.



Local lake.


I must say that we expected a little bit more from this lake.


Going for a walk around the lake.





I just wish we had Meggy and Tria (my boyfriend's dogs) with us. This would be a perfect place for them. On the other hand, to be honest, this part of national park is a bit small and somebody could say even boring. Well, judge yourselves.


Have a great summer days
Michalka

No comments:

Post a Comment