2 Aug 2016

Kalmthoutse Heide as a national park in Belgium and Netherlands

Dear friends,
this was actually our first real trip in Belgium (I can´t count shopping in the outlet as a real trip). Jonathan and Cynthia took us to national park (as we demanded to spend some time in nature) which is not far from Antverp, where they are currently living. Soon enough they are moving to Brussels so we were lucky :-)

A few facts:
- cross-border park on the Belgian-Dutch border
- De Zoom- part in Netherlands, Kalmthoutse- part in Belgium
- close to Antwerp
 
We had only few hours. If you have more time, you can spend here definitely the whole day.


Still can´t believe that I´m in Belgium. In the national park. With my Erasmus friends. And my boyfriend.


We are surrounded by beautiful nature.



I´m so happy and lucky that I can be here, really.


Local observation.

I highly recommend you guys, climb it. The views are worth it.


Look at these marvelous views.



With a clear conscience, I can recommend you this place. I just wish (like I usually do) we had more time. I think it´s perfect during every season. If you ever come to this part of Belgium, don´t miss it.


With love to nature
Michalka

No comments:

Post a Comment