7 Aug 2016

Durbuy as the smallest town in the world

Hello my friends,
how you ever been to the smallest town in the whole world? Before I went to Belgium, I even didn´t know about it. It´s true that some says it´s town called Hum in Croation who is the smalllest. I´d like to believe that it´s Durbuy.

A few facts:
- the smallest town in the world
- the medieval town
- about 400 inhabitants
- located in part of Belgium called Ardennes, south east of Belgium, border with France
- there is a chateau
- established by Czech king John of Luxembourg (father of Charles IV.)

You can practise canoing in here.


You can walk through whole town in few minutes.






You should get "lost" in these lovely little streets.




I´ve bought this selfie stick in Taiwan. Cost me 70 CZK and in the Czech Republic the price is close to 500 CZK.






Local chateau.


The nature in Ardennes is very beautiful.




You should reserve at least 2-3 hours here so you can enjoy all the atmosphere (coffee, ice cream, shopping souvenirs etc.)


Little square?

Everyday Coffee time. In Belgium I mostly ordered cappuccino because I fould out that Coffee latte is a little bit different and I didn´t like it that much. The cream was great.


For the first time we are eating Australian ice-cream because we´ve noticed it´s quite popular in Belgium. Yes, it s delicious.


So, what do you guys think? Do you wanna visit the smallest town in the whole world?

Regards
Michalka

No comments:

Post a Comment