25 Aug 2016

Snezka as the highest mountain in the Czech Republic

Hi there,
as you might know I like organizing trips. Matus also likes hiking. So, of course I planned to take him to Snezka. And I also invited some friends because more people, more fun.

A few facts:
- the highest mountain in the Czech Republic
- 1603 meters above sea level
- nice short tracks from Pec pod Snezkou
- availability of cable car
- 100 km from Liberec by car
- over the top of Snezka is passing the czech-polish border

We are starting our trip from Pec pod Snezkou. Our plan for the day is to walk at least 15 km.





You can meet some animals during your way.


The weather was supposed to be very bad but we were really lucky. Forunately, it wasn´t raining.




Last picture before final climbing.


And here we are. On the top of the hightes mountain in the Czech Republic.


First time I came here in July 2011. And it is me, because as you can see I have the same pants, shoes and cross body. I almost took the same jacket. Of course I didn´t remember what I was wearing 5 years ago.


The picture from August 2016. How much have I changed? A lot.


MakoMiska :-)

Vendy & Misa & Lenka

You can see that the weather is changing here really fast.





And we are going back to Peck pod Snezkou where we left our car.



Lenka &Misa & Matus &Vendy &Tomas & Lukas


First thing my mum asked me when I got home was: "Misa, how was the cable car to Snezka??" I thought she was kidding. Me: "No, I don´t take a cable car. I´m going there by walk of course!". Actully, I wanted to walk much more but we wanted to go to cinema after that so were quite in a hurry. Have you guys already seen Suicide Squad?

Regards from Snezka, the highest mountain in the Czech Republic
Michalka

No comments:

Post a Comment