25 Aug 2016

Cycling in Bratislava, Slovakia

Hello my friends,
since I first came to Bratislava, I´m dreaming about cycling there. And every time I have an opportunity, I don´t forget to mention it to my boyfriend. And it's finally paid off :-)

My boyfriend lives in part of Bratislava called Devinska Nova Ves. So, we are starting from there. First thing on our way is this storks net. I have never seen it before.



We are going through area around famous castle Devin.


Moravia river.

After few kilometres we are having a break. During the summer I love drinking home made lemonade. Unfortunately this one wasn´t so much great.


My boyfriend and his fried said that they have never seen this bridge empty. It is kind of new and very popular. We were really lucky because after 2 minutes I took the picture, the place was already crowded.


The view from the bridge Freedom.


Bratislava is really close to Austria. So, we are crossing the border and here we are.


Famous chateau Schlosshof in Austria.


Afternoon walk through the city Bratislava. As you probably knonw, I really like to spend time here because I think, this city is really beautiful and there are so many things to do. After cycling we are meeting my boyfriend´s cousin and his wife. First of all we are going to eat soemthing, because we were really hungry.

begian fries are delicious








After that we are going to eat Italian gelato.This place is very popular, like a lot. So, we had to wait in such a long queue. This look is really awesome, reminds me Italy so much.


Hanging around the Danube river.


I plan going to this Natinal theatre one day.


The next day we are starting breakfast with Pagáč. It is typical Slovakian and delicious!


We are going for a walk with my boyfriend´s dogs Megi and Tria. The area in Bratislava called Devin lake is just perfect.


Megi and Tria. They love playing in the water in such a hot day.


This place is really calm and I love it.



Next time we are definitely taking our bicycles with us.


I was in charge of Meggi. The result? One falling woman from the bike and me chasing Megi for several minutes.


And that´s all from my weekend in Bratislava. Next time I go there (hopefully in like 3 weeks) we are planning.. Well, you will see.


Regards from Bratislava
Michalka

No comments:

Post a Comment