27 Aug 2017

Scilla as a place with many legends

Actually Scilla was quite unexpected trip. We didn´t plan to go there at all. The thing is that we fisnihed quite early in Reggio Calabria and I suggested Petra to go to one more place which would be on the way back home. And for some reason I´ve chosen the Scilla which I knew nothing about.

A story: We were so hungry that we ended up in the first restaurant we saw. It is usually like this. It was with the view on the sea and looked really fancy. We left very disappointed and we just ordered the most simple sauce - pomodoro. Also, I fall in love with the boutique which sells amazing dress. Unfortunately it was closed. You know that I always support local fashion designers. That´s also one of the reasons why most of the time I like shopping abroad.

A few facts
- the mythical rocks which are described in Odyssea as a seat of 6 heads monster
- historical little village
- close to Reggio di Calabria
- good starting point for a trip to national park Aspromonte
- the rock with castle called Ruffo
- beach
- tourists


A few photos





















Scilla was a random choice on the way back home. And I must say that it´s one of the most beautiful cities in Calabria.






Regards from Scilla
Michaela

No comments:

Post a Comment