27 Aug 2017

Capo Vaticano as one of the most beautiful beaches in the world

I heard about Capo Vaticano that it´s one of the most beautiful places in Calabria region. That´s why I wanted to go there. To be honest, I was a little bit disapponited because it´s also full of trash on some beaches. What I don´t understand also is the 4 colours bins for trash in the train station. It´s not at the picture but in front of these bins, if you could just see how messy the place was... and there are 4 colours...

A story: After I was swimming in the sea, I just looked at my legs. There were totally gold! I don´t know what was in the sea but I know that it wasn´t right. Because my legs are not supposed to be gold and glowing.

A few facts
- if you go there by train, you need to get out at Ricadi station
- they say there are one of the most beautiful beaches in the world
- famous beach Groticelle
- ideal for Diving or snorkelling
- cape
- lighthouse
- Ricadi Calabria was founded by Hercules, according to a legend

A few photos











The beaches there are beautiful. But if I compare it to Formentera (a little island close to Ibiza), I think that Formentera is winning.


Ciao
Misa

No comments:

Post a Comment