21 Aug 2017

Monopoli - beach and churches

 What can I say about Monopoli? First thing which is crossing my mind is the game MONOPOLY, of course. It´s been a while, last time I played it with my friends. I actually really enjoy these kind of games. The only problem is that sometimes when we play these games, we take it too serious :-)

A story: Ok, so I have 2 stories here. The first one is that me and Petra actually ended up in this place by accident. We wanted to go to different place but didn´t get off at the right train station. I really don´t know why :-) And the second story is that when we get off the train, then some guy started to kinda follow us. We met him like 3 times during an hour. It was quite creepy.

A few facts:
- province of Bari
- 50 000 inhabitants
- port
- castle
- cathedral
- more than 20 churches
- beach

A few pictures:









Regards
MP

No comments:

Post a Comment