4 Aug 2017

Litomysl as an Unesco Chateau and Bedřich Smetana

I have been thinking about visiting Litomysl for quite some time. And finally last weekend I did it. Actually, we were planning to go there with my two friends Kata and Lucka (I know that most of my friends are Kata or Lucka, sometimes it is mess for me too, trust me) :-) So, we were about to go there in April but the weather was so bad that at a last moment we changed our plans. You should visit Litomysl when it is a good weather.

A story: The other day in Prague some random guy in underground asked me to go for a coffee with him. I dressed up really nicely that day so I think that was the reason. I have been living in Prague for 2 years and this was the second time when somebody started to talk to me on the street. One week later something similar happened. Anyway, I was thinking about it in Litomysl when my friend chose a Cafe based on recommendation from a foodblogger. I didn´t order coffee there but homemade lemonade instead cause it was just too hot on Saturday. And I can honestly say, it was the worst lemonade I have ever drunk. And I´m ordering lemonade quite often.

A few facts:
- modern historic city
- more than 10 000 inhabitants
- chateau in renesance style
- the entrance: 120 CZK
- UNESCO
- Pardubice region 
- The famous composer Bedřich Smetana was born here
- Music festival every summer, the oldest in the Czech Republic dedicated to Bedrich Smetana
 
A few pictures














So, what do you think? Will you go there?

Ciao
Misa

No comments:

Post a Comment