21 Aug 2017

Pizzo as a place with famous ice cream Tartufo

Last week I bought an air ticket to Italy. So, I´m in happy mood of writing about this beautiful country. And I realized that I didn´t tell you anything guys about my trip to Calabria region which I made last year with my friend Petra. We chose Calabria region because neither of us was ever there. I was really excited for instance about the beaches as I heard they are one of the most beautiful in Europe.

A story: In front of train station, there were some guys who were trying to convince us to take a taxi or use some transportation which would take us to city centre. Their argument was it takes so long to get there. Actually, it takes something like 20 minutes by walk so of course we walked :-)

A few facts:
- historical city
- beaches
- famous ice cream Tartufo
- Gothic Aragonese fortress (also known as Murat)

A few pictures:
















Guess, where I´m going this year? You will find out at the end of September :-)


Regards
Miska

No comments:

Post a Comment