4 Aug 2017

Decinsky Sneznik as the highest table mountain

Hi guys,
2 weeks ago I spent a weekend in Decin city with my university friend Ala who was with me also in Slovakia Mountains. She likes hiking as much as I do. So, the plan for the weekend was clear. Let´s do some hiking.


A Story. Ok, this is really funny. If you wanna fo to Decinsky Sneznik you have to: pay for the visit, pay deposit for a key, they give you a key, you have to unlock the tower door, you have to lock the tower door, you return the key, you will get your deposit back. So, complicated. Everybody gets the key even if this person is right behind you. I wonder, how many keys do they have??

A few facts:
- Close to Decin city,you can tak a bus (around 30 min.)
- 723 metres above sea level 
 - Lookout tower
- 153 stairs
- The highest mountain in the Czech Republic (in terms of mesa or table mountain). I didn´t kwno what that means either.
- Popular in summer as well as in winter
 

A few pictures












Taking pictures in Yoga position which I have learnt in Slovakia. Love spending weekends like this.


With love
Miska

No comments:

Post a Comment