8 Aug 2015

Sirolo as a little village with beautiful beach and good ice cream

I don´t even count how many times I´ve been here. It´s very close to Porto Recanati (the place where I was working as a babysitter) so my friend Elisa was taking here all the time by car.

Something about Sirolo
- little village
- located in region Marche
- very good ice cream
- one of the best beaches
- night life

I really enjoy walking in Sirolo during the night.
 










Me in Sirolo in 2010- 5 years ago.


My friend Alessandra took her friends from Australia to this beach. So, it has to be one of the best, right? :-)


Wait for it.

Here we go.

It´s beautiful, isn´t it? You can see the mountain Monte Conero.


Me in Sirolo this summer.


Happiness.

So, how do you like it? If you go to region Marche and you don´t know which beach to choose, I recommend you go to this one in Sirolo.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment