8 Aug 2015

3 times in San Benedetto del Tronto

Have you ever heard about San Benedetto del Tronto? It´s located also in region Marche, central Italy. It´s almost incredible but I´ve visited this place already 3 times. How?

What you can find here:
- beautiful beach
- good night life
- sports activities- inline skating etc.. (very good conditions)
- shopping
- very nice promenade

2004
My friend Michaela told me that she will go to San Benedetto del Tronto with her parents for holiday and asked me if I wanna go too.

me in 2004, our hotel
the view from our hotel






I was so young :-)

2010
I was an au-pair in Porto Recanati and during one weekend I took Elisa (it was her first time here) to San Benedetto. I really felt like local :-)


Elisa & me.


2015
Elisa proposed that we can come here during the evening to have some ice-cream and drinks. She knows how much I like this place.

Window shopping:-)



As you probably already know, I love Italian ice-cream very much. I always order also so called "panna" (the cream). Unfortunately this time my "panna" fall down to the street after like 2 minutes. My friends were laughing to me for the rest of the night.



Discovering the city.

Snow white.

Omg, who would believe that the fate will bring me here again?? In 2004 I would never believe that. I think that everything what happens in your life is for some reason. Every choice I have made in my life lead to this moment, to this particular place. It´s incredible, isn´t it?

No comments:

Post a Comment