8 Aug 2015

Porto Recanati as a place where it all started 5 years ago

What started? Probably my passion for traveling. My very first experience abroad ( as an au-pair). And after this I´ve never had enough and I had to travel more and more.

So, let me introduce you a place which means so much for me. This town is called Porto Recenati and it´s located in region Marche (central Italy).

Porto Recanati train station. Very first photo I took 5 years ago in this amazing place.


Me in Porto Recanati 5 years ago.



This is the best beach for me, really. I´ve bought for my friends these Svijany T-shirts in the Czech Republic.

you can see Monte Conero behind us

Beach shopping. One for me and one for my mum.


This beach is very nice, isn´t it?


Local colorful houses.

Let´s go to the city centre.


I also love palm trees.

Elisa & me & Alessandra


City centre of Porto Recanati.


My favourite shopping street.


Me in Porto Recanati this summer. How much have I changed? I think that a lot - good thing? :-)



I´ve been waitng for this nutella ice-cream for long 5 years.


Definitely the best party of this year. I attended some swimming pool party also 5 years ago in the same place.

party in Malibu this June

So, how do you like Porto Recanati? Personally, I love this place very much. I´ve got so many good memories, I´ve made very good friends here and for sure I will be back again.

Ciao, a dopo

2 comments:

  1. Nice post! Porto recanati is a very nice place to live and to make a unforgettable holiday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I advice you my blog for take a look my photos, www.portorecanatiblog.it :-)

    ReplyDelete