11 Aug 2015

My first Tiffany

Hi guys,
I´m sending you greetings from Prague. During these days is really hot, right? This is not typical summer in the Czech Republic. So basically people complain here about it all the time. I mean I like when it´s really warm but now it´s maybe too much, also for me.

Anyway, back to the point of this article. Most of girls probably know Tiffany, correct? Last summer when I visited New York City I also went inside Tiffany shop which is located in 5th Avenue. It´s huge, really. I think like 5 floors.

As you probably already know, I´ve got some money (from my family) as a reward for my Master´s degree. I´ve already used some of it for:  

- traveling in Italy
- paying the deposit of my apartment in Prague (I was supposed to buy some handbag but never mind)
- buying a watch by DKNY

And this is my very last gift. First time I´ve noticed beautiful KEYS by Tiffany, was in Italy (Verona) 2 years ago during my friend´s graduation. And I totally fall in love.

My bag from Tiffany shop, located in Pařížská street in Prague.

So, you can imagine what I bought today.


Wait for it.


My stepfather asked me last week: "Why do you want a key??" Well, that´s quite simple, really. My response is: 

- I´ve just finished my University (one door is closing)
- I´ve just started my real job in Prague (another door is opening)

My new key and chain by Tiffany.

This gift- KEY is something like forever. It has a big value for me. I will open and close some doors (life´s chapters) for the rest of my life and this key will always remind me that.

See you later

No comments:

Post a Comment