8 Aug 2015

Pescara- capoluogo d'Abruzzo

I´ve made a stop in city called Pescara because it´s the capital city of Abruzzo region. 5 years ago I made a promise that one day I will visit every capital city in every single region in Italy. And of course, I keep that promise. So, on the way from Bari to Osimo (where my Italian friends live) I´ve visited Pescara.

Something about Pescara
- capital city of region Abruzzo
- more than 120 000 inhabitants
- old part of the city (historical centre)
- new part
- beach
- shopping
 
Pescara, here I come.

First of all it was very hot and

40 degree

I had to carry all my stuff with me. Not, so good as you can imagine.


One thing I´ve noticed: Everybody has his own bicycle. I always support these things.


You can connect to Wifi for free in the whole city (I needed some information about Pescara).


I like design of this shop.


Few photos from Old part of Pescara.


Yes, I wanna be there too :-)


On the way from old part to the new part (you need to cross the bridge).


Few photos around.


New part of Pescara.



Beautiful church.

Main square.

Tourist information. Yes, there is not any!!


Let´s go to the beach.

One selfie, I know- boring :-)


And this was very last photo of me in Pescara.


I couldn´t enjoy Pescara as much as I wanted because of all those things I had to carry with me. But I´m happy that I´ve made this stop anyway. I can check on my list another "capoluogo".

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment