8 Aug 2015

Genga as a place with famous Frassasi le grotte

I spent 2 months in regione Marche (5 years ago). So, you can imagine that there are probably not many places I´ve never been to. However my friends have found one. It´s called Frassasi le grotte and it´s very famous in Italy.

This is definitely the best cave I´ve visited so far. (last time I visited one cave in Ibiza). Also very popular in region Marche.

Elisa & me

Our tickets. You can get some discount as a student.


This is how it looks around.

the nature around

Lunch time. This is our restaurant. I think one of the best I´ve been to.


Of course, I´m eating pasta.

Elisa &Alessandra & me

I don´t like coffee but I´ve tried one in Italy. It´s quite stronge, really. You can imagine how did I look for the rest of this day (speed feelings). It´s because I´m not used to drinking a coffee at all.


This kind of alcohol is very good. Highly recommend it.


What can I say? The nature in region Marche is just beautiful...


City centre of Genga.


We make friends very easily.


Let´s make some trip in the nature.


Me & Alessandra

Me & Elisa


If you ever visit this region, make a stop here. It´s worth it as you can see. I really like this place.

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment