2 May 2015

Saturday's trip to Macha lake

Hi guys,
Today I decided to go on a trip with my nieces and nephew. They were all sleeping in our house last night. I just couldn´t recall any fairy tale so I played from youtube Harry Potter (spoken word) and they were all happy :-)

My outfit: Sweatshirt by Abercrombie & Fitch from U.S., jeans by H&M from England, sneakers by Ralph Lauren from U.S., sunglasses by Oscar de la Renta from U.S.

Me in the woods.

Every summer my grandfather took me and my brother to this cottage. It is hard to believe that it was 20 years ago.

Doksy area

When I was a kid this lion was actually situated in the woods. However people want to make money every possible way (even if it is illegal) and they took apart it. It is made of bronze which has a big value. Fortunately he has been saved and rebuilt. Thank you.


Spa wafers- typical Czech product. My nieces love it.


And here we go. This is lake Mácha. It is very popular place in the North of Czech Republic. Karel Hynek Mácha was very famous Czech poet and he visited this place many times.



Local beach.

My first day at the beach (this year).


And that´s all. I really enjoyed this trip with my family. Instead of studying I am traveling, not so bad :-)

Following events
As you might know I am going to Sicily. What´s my plan for tomorrow?

Liberec - Prague by bus
Prague - Rome by plane
Rome - Palermo by plane

I love Sicily very much so I can´t wait to visit this amazing part of Italy again. So my next article will be about typical food. Very first thing which I am about to do in Palermo is buying "gelato" (ice cream).

Ciao
Ci vediamo dopo

No comments:

Post a Comment