27 Apr 2015

Fashion show, Cocktail party, inline skating

Hi guys,
as you might now I am studying hard for my exams. However it doesn´t mean that I will not find the time to do what I like.

Today´s article is about:

- Fashion show
- Cocktail party
- inline skating

Fashion show
Twice a year there is a fashion show in Liberec. I usually go there with my mum. It is not so easy to buy tickets for this special event. Although if you do, you pay only 150 crowns.

My outfit: Dress from England, jacket by Zara from Barcelona, purse by H&M from Lisbon, shoes by New Look from England, watch by D&G, earrings by Guess, glasses by Prada from Sicily



Famous Czech models: Kateřina Průšová (left), Eliška Bučková (right)

source: funke.cz
source: funke.cz

Very interesting dress, what do you think?

source: funke.cz

Cocktail party with friends
A friend of mine celebrated her birthday. So, of course I can´t miss it. She wanted to go to Cocktail bar called Mamitas. I haven´t seen my friends for a long time. So you always know some new gossips :-)

My outfit: blouse from the U.S., trousers by Atmosphere from England, shoes by S. Oliver from Prague

normal photo
Instagram photo

Drinking cocktails with my friends...

Happy hour- buy one get one for free

Inline skating
At the moment I am studying hard for my final state exams. Every afternoon I am running or inline skating.



You can see that there is always something going on in my life, right? On saturday I attended another very special event in Liberec- Night of Warriors which is all about fighting like box, K1, MMA etc... And On Sunday I am going to my lovely Sicily. Can´t wait. That´s all.
See you later

No comments:

Post a Comment