9 Apr 2015

Italiani a Praga

Ciao, come stai? Tutto apposto?

This is how I usually start conversation in Italian language. However I usually speak English with my Italian friends. As you may know some of my Italian friends visited me last week. We met almost 6 years ago in Italy. I was working there as a babysitter during one summer. Now, let´s see how we spent our time in Prague.

We are starting our day in Caffe Louvre. I love the interier here. There is amazing atmosphere.

Elisa, Alessandra and me

Trying to take a selfie.

Our breakfast- a little bit of everything. It consists of typical Czech food.

The weather is just crazy. One moment is really heavy raining and another it is sunny and then snowing.
me and Alessandra

I am eating langoš for my lunch.

Easter time.

The view is from the tower on Old Town Square.
Elisa and Alessandra

I highly recommend it. This view is amazing and it is totally worth for the money.

According to TripAdvisor, Prague is number 5 in terms of Top Ten destinations in the world. I am so proud. 

Trdelník is typical czech thing. It is also first word which my Italian friends have learned in the Czech Republic.


Elisa & Alessandra & Míša

We are waiting in Tally Weijl shop while Alessandra is trying some clothes.
me and Elisa

Like I said. Crazy weather. Now the sun is shining.
Rudolfinum

The storm is coming few minutes later.

Very interesting Dancing House in Prague.

Our accommodation in Bubeneč- university dormitory of ČVUT. With student discount we paid only 150 Czech crowns per night (per person). It is around 5 euros. I think you would not find cheaper place to stay in Prague. Also, it is very interesting experience. I mean, I would go there again :-)


Despite horrible weather my Italian friends like Prague very much. This city is also full of Italians. I think it is one of the biggest groups of tourists.

After two days we are moving to Liberec. You will find out more in my next article.

Arrivederci.

No comments:

Post a Comment