5 Apr 2015

My ball season 2015

Hi guys,
how are you? I´m good but my ball season is already over. This year I attended 4 balls.You can notice that everytime I have glasses. It´s because I don´t see very well afar. So, if I don´t have my glasses I sometimes don´t recognize my friends there :-)

1. Masopust ball
My outfit: jacket and skirt by W-linie, purse by H&M from Portugal, T-shirt by Atmosphere from England

me as a pirate
It was my first ball this season.

2. Governor´s ball (Hejtmanský ples)
My outfit: dress from boutique in Liberec, purse from England

Me and my friend Kata
How do we look??








Can you see the bag? Of course, I won something :-)
Me and my boss from Eurocentrum

3. Technical Secondary School of Civil Engineering (my high school)
My outfit: dress by Zara from Spain

me, Sarka, Ivca
 Beauty and the Beast :-)
me and Lukas
This is how it looks inside the hall.

4. Technical University of Liberec
My outfit: dress by Suiteblanco from Portugal, purse from England, shoes by Atmosphere from England, watches by D&G, earrings by Guess

Kata, me and Lenka

Performance of famous Czech singer Tereza Kerndlova.

My win in a raffle.

There was also disco.

I like balls very much. For me it´s a good chance to meet my friends. Already looking forward to next one.
See you

No comments:

Post a Comment