26 Mar 2015

How is my life in Prague going

Hello,
my internship in Prague will be over very soon. So, today´s article is about my life in Prague. Before I started my internship, I didn´t like Prague so much. Now I gotta admit that I kinda love it there.

Sunny day in Prague.


Shopping.

Discovering new restaurants.

- I prefere Italian cuisine.

 - But I also like fried cheese.

Time for a coffee.

Night life.



Church in Prague during the night.

Business trip to České Budějovice.

- Local square during the night.

- I´m trying to learn how to take a selfie. You can see that I am still an amateur :-)

T-shirt by W-linie, jeans by H&M, shoes by Atmosphere
My favourite handbag by Couch from the U.S.

So, what do you think about my life in Prague? It is not so bad, right?
See you later

No comments:

Post a Comment