4 Mar 2015

The Art in Liberec

Hi guys,
do you like art? I do, actually. Sometimes I go to museum or gallery. I am not such a good expert but I can appreciate some things. Today I wanna show you that there is also some piece of art in my hometown Liberec. And what´s the best thing? It´s for free. All you have to do is to go for a walk...

This statue is like 1 minute from my house. 1989- Family by Štefan Nejezchleba.

This one is very close to my university- all 10 minutes from my house.

It takes me 2 minutes to this stone.

One of our very special bus stations. Breakfast Giants by David Black.

A ball by Milan Houser.

The exhibitions in local mall...
And finally this is a masterpiece. I look good, right?

The other day I have read an article about Liberec being a city dedicated to statues and Prague should learn from us. What do you think? I believe this is true.
See you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment