21 Mar 2015

Fashion chronicle: old ball season

Next week my ball season will be over. So, today I decided to give you some ideas about dress. These photos are taken in the last few years...

 Dress and hat by Tally Weijl

high school ball, 2008

My brother and his prom. I was so proud of him.
Dress from Prague

My own prom, 2009

I had a speech.
Dress from Poland

Me and my friend Markéta. My mother had a prom too.

 university ball, 2011

Dress by Marks&Spencer
With my friend Marek, high school ball, 2010
Dress (borrowed) from Liberec
This photo is really old. I was 17 years old and I attended dance courses.
with my friend Nikca, 2007

You can see that every year my choice of dress is different. I am 25 now so some dress on the photos above I wouldn´t wear for balls any more. I am just older and have different opinion about it. I will post article about ball season 2015 so you can see the difference.
See you later

No comments:

Post a Comment