14 Mar 2015

My weekend in Berlin

Hi guys,
as you know (if you follow my instagram :-)) I spent last weekend in the capital of Germany. Let me tell you what I was doing there.

On saturday I attended an international conference (very prestigious) on human rights focus on women from Iran.


We are discovering pubs in Berlin. And yes, you see right. I am trying to drink a beer with Sprite (I think it was Sprite). And no, I didn´t like it.

Guess who was singing karaoke later? I was trying to improve my Portuguese so the choice was clear- Ai Se Eu Te Pego by Michel Telo.
 

On sunday I started a tour across Berlin. It was also International women´s day (8th March).
 
Brandenburg Gate (Brandenburger Tor) is the most famous symbol of Berlin.

The Reichstag building- the seat of Parliament in Berlin.

As you can see it´s possible to visit the dome. However you need a reservation first. On the other hand it´s for free. 
the view is worth it

Berlin's Holocaust Memorial.

The Berlin Wall was a barrier that divided Berlin in past...

 The weather is just perfect..

Berlin Cathedral (Berliner Dom) is very beautiful buidling, don´t you think?

Few years ago I visited Pergamon museum. I highly recommend it. It´s for all day.

This is the biggest demonstration I have ever seen.

I can´t forget about shopping.

I have to say that I like Berlin and I know for sure that one day I will be back.
See you later

No comments:

Post a Comment