20 Apr 2015

Trip to Dresden with my Italian friends

Buongiorno amici,
As you might know if you follow my instagram :-) few weeks ago I visited Germany with my Italian friends. I chose this place for few reasons:

- Dresden is just 3 hours by train from Liberec
- it is very historical city
- Primark

The weather was quite bad (like the whole week) but we enjoyed it anyway...

City center
As I mention above, this whole city is very historical and my friends like it more than they expected!

Me & Elisa

Me & Alessandra

Around river.


I have never been in Dresden before. I know, shame on me. On the other hand, I have been in the U.S. :-)


I like this place. I just wish there would be better weather than this. Never mind, I will come again during the summer. No, problem.



Spring is coming?

Sunny for like 5 seconds.

Food
German sausage so called Bratwurst. It is very tasty by the way. I highly recommend it.


German Pretzel.

Shopping
This mall is very close to train station, which is a good thing. You can imagine.


There are animals inside the mall.



I know Primark from England. I am glad that now I don´t have to go that far to buy something. On the other hand there are more Czech people inside Primark than in Wencelas square in Prague.

I need to buy something for my new flat.




So, what do you think about Dresden? Honestly, I do not know why I visited this city just now. It is so beautiful and not so far from Liberec.

And that´s all. Now I have to go back to studying.

In two weeks I am going to Sicily for like 10 days. Also, after my final exams in June I am going to Italy again. This time it will be Bari (I have never been there) and I hope that I can manage to visit my Italian friends.


Arrivederci

No comments:

Post a Comment