2 Mar 2014

My winter sports

Hi guys.

I know, this winter is not exactly the winter we are get used to in the Czech Republic. Now it seems more like spring or autumn. Anyway, I have decided to write an article related to my winter sports.

I like winter. There is one thing I don´t like about it. It´s cold, obviously. I hate when I´m cold. In the Czech Republic almost every year there are few days when the temperature is around -20 degree which is really disaster for me.
Back to the point. I like skiing and snowboarding.

Skiing
I started skiing when I was a little girl. We usually go to Jizera mountains which is really close to my city. It takes 10 minutes by car so it´s perfect. In North Bohemia almost everybody knows how to ski.




Snowboarding
My first snowboard I got like a present for Christmas when I was 14 years old.


10 years later I have two snowboards.


     
Almost every year we go to Austria. Conditions there are much more better than in the Czech Republic. It´s not that far, only few hours by car. So, it´s ok.




What about you, guys? Do you like winter sports? I think for this season it´s almost done due to really warm weather here. However I am looking forward to the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment