14 Mar 2014

Fashion chronicle: My perfumes

What´s your favourite parfum? According to Coco Chanel every woman should have at least one quality perfume. Almost every year I got (or buy) something new. I always have some sports fragnance, ordinary and high quality one. My favourite for this year is Touch of Pink by Lacoste.

Adidas deodorant is my favourite
Armani, Tommy Hilfiger, Lacoste, Zara, Adidas

I always have at least one shower gel by Adidas. That´s my favourite. Last summer I bought in Italy a shower gel by KIKO Milano and I have to say that it´s really nice.

My shower gels
Currently I am using this shampoo and I am really satisfied with it.

My shampoos and conditioner

How about my mother? Well, you can see that she loves this particular perfume Number 5 by Chanel. I have to admit that I was trying to use it few days ago but it´s like for older women. So, even if I want it, it´s not good for me. You can see that my mother has the same perfume by Tommy Hilfiger as I have. Actually, I have stolen it from her, kind of. So, she got new one from her boyfriend.

Chanel
other perfumes





I was really suprised about perfumes by Avon. It smells nice.

Body lotions
perfumes by Avon





This year I will probably buy some perfume by Victoria Secret in the United States. Have a nice weekend. I am going to Prague.

No comments:

Post a Comment