9 Mar 2014

I can´t imagine my life without chocolate.

I just love chocolate. Who, doesn´t right? Actually I know one guy. My classmate Radek from high school. I never understood this. I know that it´s not really healthy, ok? But sometimes you can eat it :-) It´s not like I eat chocolate every day.
So, what´s my favourite? Well, I would say that Nutella and Toffife.

Liberec


Toffifee is my favourite...

England
I wouldn´t survive in England without these cookies :-)

My sweets in England.

Obidos, Portugal
A year ago I was in Portugal doing my Erasmus. One saturday there was a trip organized by ESN to Obidos. Why? Every year there is a big chocolate festival in this city. In Portugal it´s really famous. I spent there around 30 euros, I think. Highly recommend this event.

The city of Obidos.

There is a castle too.
street in Obidos


















Chocolate festival

chocolate
Made of chocolate.


Me and my Italian friends in Obidos...


Finally a gift from my friend who did Erasmus in Riga two months ago. Unfortunately I have never been there. At least I got this chocolate from Riga :-)


See you next time :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment