19 Mar 2014

How was my weekend in Prague

Everybody says that Prague is special. I believe so. I got many friends who are currently living there. So, I decided to spend a weekend in Prague. Also, because on sunday I had very important job interview...

Friday
On friday I went to some disco clubs with my friend Vendy. Our clubs: M1, nebe (heaven), Top Gear and then I honestly don´t remember those names (but we visited around 7 places). I just know that I like M1 (more or less :-)

coat by River Island from England
My weekend bag by Tommy Hilfiger

Saturday
On saturday I did basically nothing. The thing is that we went to bed at 7:30 in the morning. I was so tired that I even didn´t go to see travelling festival during the day as I planned.
I spent the evening with my friend Petra (erasmus internship in Barcelona, remember?). We went to some Italian restaurant in the city center, then some bars and finally party in Hotel Hilton where I was invited. Unfortunately I don´t have any photos from Hilton but I gotta admit that the interior of this hotel is just beautiful...


Spaghetti alla carbonara







Sunday
On sunday I had a job interview with some employers from U.S. about summer job. I was so tired after those two partying days but I was succesful. So, after that it was time to celebrate :-)

Some photos of Prague


Mirror Maze&Kaleidoscopic cinema
I paid as a student something like 3 euros which is not much and the place is quite interesting. You should go there.

I was totally lost between those mirrors



Kaleidoscopic cinema
With Jeff and Káťa

Coffee break 
Well, I have to say that I don´t like this place that much. The coffee was good but those waiters...

Cafe-cafe
Přidat popisek

And that´s it. On monday I was still recovering from this weekend in Prague.

Purchase of this week
I love historical novels. This one is called HIS LAST DUCHESS and it´s about Lukrecia de Medici from Florence, 16th century.
I bought this book only for 2 euros. I am very happy about it :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment