28 Mar 2014

I like going to the theatre

Hi guys.
Today I am gonna write an article related to theatre. Why? Firsly because I like it and secondly because I have famous family of artists (I am gonna tell you about them at the end of this article).
Do you like going to the theatre? When I was a child I didn´t like theatre at all. Now, I go there at least once per month because I just love it.
Next week I am going to Italian opera called Force of destiny by Giuseppe Verdy. However I prefere drama. Last month I saw Testosterone and that was really something. I highly recommend it.

Liberec
Theatre F.X.Šaldy in my city. We have three theaters here. This is the biggest one.


the interior
the ceiling
Mladá Boleslav
This is the city where ŠKODA cars come from. A friend of mine lives there and he invited me to see some drama.
before theatre-time for coffee

It was during the february.


And finally...
I usually go for a coffe with my friends after the theatre. This is in hotel Golden Lion in Liberec.

my favourite dress from England
My family and theatre 
I remember that when I was a little girl my favourite game was a puppet theatre. Matěj Kopecký is consider as a founder of Puppet Theatre in the Czech Republic. He had 15 children but only six of them survived to adulthood. Recently I foud out that my great-grandmother was Františka Kopecká. Matěj Kopecký is my great great great (not sure how many times great) great-grandfather. I come from very famous Czech puppetry family. It´s quite interesting, right? The only problem is that we are not in touch with Kopecký family at all which is really sad for me. The only thing I know about them is that they have a theatre in Prague which I have read on the internet.


That´s not all. My great-grandmother Františka Kopecká married a man- Rudolf Kaiser (My grandmother was Klára Kaiserová). Maybe you know famous Czech actor Oldřich Kaiser? That´s his nephew which means that Oldřich is my kind of uncle. My father told me once about heritage of Kaiser family- a ring. I don´t know for how long is this ring in our family but I do know this: it is going to be mine after I finish my university. My brother should get the ring but I convinced my father that I want it.

Oldřich Kaiser
So, what am I trying to say? Well, I should have some kind of acting talent according to the history of my family. I am not sure about that but the truth is when I was playing a puppet theare for sick children few years ago, I was very very good at negative role. I couldn´t play a positive one because I was so bad in this. So, I guess I got some talent after all...

No comments:

Post a Comment