2 Apr 2014

I am fascinated by Tim Burton and his work

Hi guys.
Guess what I was doing last weekend? Yes, I went to Prague. Again. I got a family there. Actually three families but I only know one of them.  So, when I was already there I have decided to visit Tim Burton exhibiton because trust me or not I love this guy very much. His movie Sleepy Hollow is one of my favourite. I have seen it like maybe 10 times. I gotta say that this exhibition is one of the best I have ever seen... I think that I paid around 5 euros which is really nothing. Definitely recommend it.

The world of Tim Burton
Of course there was a large queue...


Unfortunately I don´t have many photos because it was forbidden...



From miles away you can recognize that this is something related to Tim Burton.


Inside and very last photos...


Prague




My favourite cookies from England 
I probably never told you but when I go to Prague I always shopping in Marks&Spencer. Why is that? Well, two years ago I worked for them so I like this brand. However the main reason is that they got such as delicious cookies which I can´t buy in my city- Liberec. And honestly, I miss it. These cookies remind me my time in England.



I feel like I am going to Prague soon enough. What about you, guys? :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment