18 Apr 2014

My ball season- 2014

How was my Ball season this year? Let´s take a look:-)

1. Hunting Ball
There is an article about this event on my blog already. It was my first ball of this season. I have never been to Hunting ball before.

My outfit: skirt by H&M from England, shoes: by Atmosphere from Primark, England, jacket: Orsay, purse: from England. necklace and earrings by Guess from France, watch by Dolce&Gabbana

with my friends Markéta and Káťa





2. Police Ball 
We have some friends who work for Police in Liberec. That´s why we went there. I have also never been to Police Ball before. It was really nice experience.

My outfit: dress by H&M, handbag by Guess from Italy, shoes by Catwalk from Germany, earrings by Guess from Italy, watch by Dolce&Gabbana.

with my friends Káťa and Markéta




with my friend Zuzka who is getting married soon




3. Ball- Technical University of Liberec
(my university)
Tickets for this ball were sold out within 30 minutes. Nobody expected that. Anyway, second round tickets were sold out even in 2 minutes.

My outfit: dress by Lipsy from England, purse from England, shoes by Atmosphere from Primark, England, earrings by Guess, watch by Dolce&Gabbana.

With my friends- Alena and Káťa



with my classmates


  4. Ball- Technical Secondary School of Civil Engineering

(my high school)
This was my last ball of the season. I am trying to go there every year. Unfortunately in the past two years I was abroad so I couldn´t come. It was party all night long. I came home after six.

My outfit: dress from some boutique in Liberec, purse from England, earrings by Guess from Italy, watch by Dolce&Gabbana

with our teacher and classmate Kája
with my classmates Vendy, Nikča






I just love balls. When I can dress up nicely, dance, spend some quality time with my friends. When I go to some ball I usually know like half of the people. Every year they come back to Liberec for these balls even if they don´t live here any more. So, it´s the best opportunity to see them. How was your ball season? Looking forward to the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment