11 Apr 2014

Madeira: exactly a year ago

Hi guys.
At the moment I am studying hard for some exams at my university. It´s so boring. So, I am thinking about last year. I was erasmus student and  during this period (11.-14.4.) I decided with my classmates to visit Madeira. There are really cheap flight from Lisbon with Easyjet.

M&M&M
Miška, Mona, me-Míša
I gotta admit that this island is really beatiful. It´s really special. I have never been to a place like this before. I wanna come back one day for sure. My mother and her boyfriend are going there in may. Unfortutely I can´t go with them because I have to study. If you ever go to Madeira I recommend you to stay at least 10 days because there are so many things to do....

Machico
Machico is one of two places (I think there are only two) with this kind of sand from Morocco.



Camara de Lobos
Typical view of the island. It´s really beautiful, isn´t it?



Cabo Girao
From this place there is an amazing view of the whole island.

clothes by H&M from England

Ponta de Sao Lourenco
(near the town Canical)
One of the the most beautiful places on the island. At least for me :-)

T-shirt: Lonsdale London from England
omg, I love this place

Santana
A touristic attraction. However in this area there are only few houses like this and that´s it.


sweatshirt by ISCAL(my university) from Lisbon

Funchal 
Funchal is the capital. Our hostel was in this city and we paid like 10 euros per night which is really cheap.



With my classmates...
me and Miška
me and Mona

Random photos
typical beach with black sand




And finally....
in the restaurant with new friend from Netherlands

in the bar

Their Poncha (I didn´t like this one) and typical cake

Miss this amazing time a year ago with you, guys....


Hopefully see you soon :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment