26 Apr 2014

Saturday´s trip to Železný Brod and Jičín


I know that I should probably study right know, but my grandmother has a birthday so my mother have decided to make a trip. Where? Let´s see.

Železný Brod
Our first stop was in small city called Železný Brod. Why? My mother grew up there. It´s quite shame that I don´t know anything about this place. So, I asked one of my friends from university who lives there and he made a tour for me.

This town is really small. It has around 7000 inhabitants. It is known for his glass as well as city Nový Bor, for instance. Also here, there is a famous school of glassmaking (high school).

Town hall

the touch of glass is everywhere




some local guy?
typical old house

The best view on the city is from hill called "gallows". Guess why does it have this kind of name? Well, in the past they probably were hanged on the gallows some "bad" people.




I have to admit that I like this place. I really do. We even met there some tourists from Germany. So, I recommend you to visit Železný Brod :-)

Malá Skála
Our second stop was in the place called little rock (Malá Skála). We just had a lunch there and that´s it. When I am in the Czech Republic I usually go to this nature reserve place at least once per year to make some trips around.

our restaurant

Jičín
And finally our last stop was in Jičín. This city is also nice. It is known as Fairytale town. Every year a lot of people visit this place during some festivals related to Czech fairy tales like Rumcajs for example.

main square



And at the end of the day- shopping. In my defense, I didn´t plane it, ok?

My new two pieces are from H&M. First dress cost 900 Czech crowns and I paid 150 CZK. Second piece cost 800 CZK and I paid also 150 CZK (which is like 5,5 euro). So, with great sale.


I almost forgot about this dress by F&F. It´s quite English style, don´t you think?


For now I am done with travelling and shopping because I have to study really hard for the next month.
See you later, guys. Wish me luck :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment