23 Feb 2014

I like reading books

I do like reading books. How about you? I gotta admit that I don´t have much time for reading books at the moment. The university keeps me really busy. I usually read books during the summer or Christmas.

I´ve just finished these books. Do you know Fifty shades of Grey? I took this book to Lisbon but I even didn´t open it there (Yes, I was really busy there with my erasmus life). This trilogy is more or less only about sex. From my point of view the first part is excellent, the second one is acceptable and the last one is ok but nothing special.
My brother gave me like a present for Christmas a book about Coco Chanel. I don´t know if you saw the movie but this book is about her life after and I really recommend it.

50 shades of Grey, Darker and Freed

Coco Chanel&Igor Stravinskij



Roberto Saviano is my favourite Italian writer because his main topic is about mafia from Naples. I have been there by the way.



I read some magazines also...


My private library...



I wish to have more space for my books..




I like to read books when it´s cold outside or let´s say raining.

the temperature was around -8 degree last month

Also, I have a tablet now. So, next time I can read books in the aeroplane. (I don´t usually take books with me because I don´t have a space for it in my bag). Now, the problem is solved and everybody is happy.
See you next time :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment