5 Feb 2014

Prague and wedding dress

On monday I went to Prague with my friend Zuzka. She is getting married very soon (in june).
I was supposed to be her maid of honour but unfortunately I can´t be. During the summer I will not probably be in the Czech Republic at all. Anyway, it was a good decision to go shopping in Prague these days. The temperature wasn´t that bad- around 3 degree. Also it was sunny so we were in good mood :-)
I´ve learnt one thing- it´s so hard to decide which dress you like the most. Zuzka has her idea but me? Well, I was totally lost on monday.

About photos on my blog. I can show you something because my friend´s fiance is not gonna see any of these photos anyway. He doesn´t even know that I have a blog and Zuzka will not buy any of these particular dresses. So, it´s completely ok to show you. So, let´s do it, shall we?

Žitná street is like a wedding street in Prague. There are many shops focus on wedding dresses as well as evening dresses.

And now you just have to choose one. The problem is there are too many..


My friend Zuzka.



These two are my favourite.



I am in love with this amazing yellow&black dress for only 350 euros :-)



My outfit: coat by Atmosphere from England, handbag by Guess from England, shoes by S.Oliver, trousers by C&A for like 4 euros in sale.

In the center of Prague
My favourite handbag

After shopping we were seriously starving. My friend Petra (we know each other from Barcelona) took us to very nice Italian restaurant with beautiful view: Marina- Grosseto ristorante.

Spaghetti alla carbonara

 Prague in these days

Church Saint Ludmila
Church Nejsvětější srdce Páně


Goodbye Prague, see you in March. I am coming for a weekend. Can´t wait :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment