15 Feb 2014

Fashion chronicle: My three new pairs of shoes

Hi guys.
I am not gonna write about Valentine´s day which was just yesterday. I am gonna tell you something about my purchase of this week instead. Let´s start with daily trip to Nový Bor and Zittau. On tuesday we (me, my mother, my grandmother and our family friend Anna) made a trip to city called Nový Bor and then to Zittau in Germany for shopping.

Nový Bor, Czech Republic
This city is located more or less 50 km from Liberec. It´s famous for his glass. Actually Czech glass is known all around the world (ok, at least in Europe :-) I know Nový Bor quite well because one of my ex-boyfriends comes from here. So, I used to go there very often. Why did we go there on tuesday? My mother has a doctor in Nový Bor. The one in Liberec is very expensive. That´s why people from Liberec search for this particular doctor focus on varicose veins (and yes, I had to use a google translator).

Coat by H&M from England, jeans by M&S

handbag by Miss Sixty, purchased in Italy

Two most important monuments in the city Nový Bor.

Local church

Museum of Glass

other photos of the city




Zittau, Germany
At least once per month we go to Zittau in Germany. My city is located very close to the border so it takes us 20 minutes by car. Why do we shop in Germany? Well, because some of the products which you can buy in Germany are with higher quality than in the Czech Republic. Sometimes it´s even cheaper. A lot of people from Liberec region have this shopping strategy so when you go to Zittau it´s like you are still in the Czech Republic. First of all we always go to shoe shop called Deichmann. It´s a German company which sell different kind of brands from all around the world. Then we go to other stores for buying some food etc..

our favourite shop

And finally my new shoes
Catwalk is a brand from Vietnam. I just couldn´t resist. I am very curious where I am gonna wear it in Liberec. These kind of shoes are really appropriate to clubs I used to go in Barcelona or Lisbon. I am not so sure about Liberec but I bought it anyway. I just love this colour.


My second shoes are by Graceland. This brand is actually quite cheap. It cost me around 13 euros in sale.






This one my mother bought for me in Liberec like a present for Easter.  Actually, she was like reading my mind because I have been thinking about shoes like this.



So, what´s the conclusion?  This week I bought these three pair of shoes. Do you like it? I just love it.


I hope you don´t think that I am some kind of shopping maniac. I am not. The shoes are actually one of the last items on my "shopping list". I don´t buy it so often. Really, only few times per year when I do need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment