30 Jan 2014

My first ball of this season

Ball season has just begun. Honestly, I love balls. I am always happy when I have a chance to dress up nicely, dance and spend some time with my friends.
This year year it started unconventionally- with Hunting ball. I had never been on a Hunting ball before. I gotta admit that it was very interesting experience for me. I always go to some balls in my city-Liberec. Ok, few times I also went to Jablonec, which is just next. This ball was located in a small village close to my town called Chotyně. My mother gave me some money for buying tickets to the raffle. I didn´t want to win anything but I did. Guess, what it was- the pheasant. If it was up to me then I would gladly exchange my pheasant for some mug or something. Next day my mother and her boyfriend were really happy when they saw the pheasant so I was happy that they are happy.

That´s how it always starts.

 This is how it ends.
The raffle

Me and my friends

Káťa, Markéta, me and Štěpánka
with my pheasant- see my face?

My outfit: jacket: Orsay, skirt: H&M purchased in England for only few pounds, shoes: Atmosphere purchased in England, jewellery by Guess purchased in France.
It was a big coincidence that three of us came in red and black outfit.

My friends won a mug and some cosmetics from Czech beer.


The ball was really nice and I can´t wait for next one. At the beginning of March I am going to Police ball.
Have a nice ball season :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment