18 Jan 2014

Funny videos about Italy

Hi guys.
As you know Italy is my favourite country. I have many Italian friends and when I spend too much time with them I have their accent in my English. No, I don´t know what´s wrong with me because sometimes I speak English also with Russian accent so :-) I guess we will see on thurday during my English exam which accent I use now. I´ll let you know about that.

with my friends Elisa from Osimo and Asia from Taranto
With Davide from Milan and Cristina from Montecchio Emilia

with Tamara from Pescantina,close to Verona (but she is actually from Croatia)

Back to the point. I am putting here few videos about Italy which I think are quite funny. At least for me.
So, here you go. Let´s have a bit of fun.

The Italian man who went to Malta


English men going to Italy- Inglesi che vanno in Italia


What Italians don' t say by JosephSafe
This guy is really funny. I like his videos. This is one of my favourites cause he shows different accents in Italian language.




Short film about how Italians behave compared to the rest of Europe



Backseat Italian - Advertising Fiat
from youtube:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fBFm4OD2W0


And finally


Anyway I love Italy very much and I am always happy when I go there (as you can see on photos below).

Murano, small island close to Venice

Sicily, Gole Alcantara




Sicily, Geraci Siculo
Rome

Last year I went to Italy even twice :-)
See you later, alligator



No comments:

Post a Comment