8 Jan 2014

Fashion chronicle: autumn jacket

Hi guys.
How are you doing? One of those things which affect me really a lot all the time (meaning my mood) is weather. So, what is the weather like today in the Czech Republic? In these days the temperature is pretty cool, higher than the average. Basically, it is around 8 degree in Liberec. My friends from South of Europe would probably say something like this: What the hell, Míša?? How could be this pretty cool? Well, sometimes during January is around -20 degree especially in Liberec (North part of Czech Republic) So you can see that I am very happy about this temperature right now. I am even running in these days (I never run during the winter because it is too cold for me).

the place where I am running

around football stadium in Liberec







So, what exactly am I wearing in these days? The answer is quite simple, really. It is my autumn jacket. Yes, I come from Liberec and during this winter I am wearing autumn jacket. What the hell is wrong with this world? (someone could say).
Actually I have the same jacket in three different colours. Yes, I know. Some people already told me that I am bit crazy. One day my mother bought me this jacket in red (in some sports shop in Liberec). Another day in purple ( I do not why,ok? maybe because I was wearing it so often). And finally she didn´t want to wear her black jacket any more so she just gave it to me. Win for everyone. It turned out that it is actually good thing having three of them. For my studies in England I chose to take with me that purple jacket. For my erasmus in Lisbon I decided about red jacket. At the end I used to wear the black one in Barcelona.

So, what´s the point? This jacket is really useful, you should buy something like this. I am very happy wearing it right now during the winter because it is not that cold here.

Erasmus in Barcelona

jeans:H&M,shoes:Lacoste,handbag:Guess
in Holland. jeans:H&M from England






One year in England

in York: trousers:Funstorm,handbag:Puma
in Liverpool: jeans:Motivi





Let´s see how my jacket looks like during the night. Yes, it is a reflex jacket.

in Huddersfield with my classmates
Erasmus in Lisbon


in Lagos

around Setubal

So, guys enjoy the weather you got in your country (like I do on the photo below) and have a nice day :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment