24 Jan 2014

Finally snowing

It´s snowing in Liberec, finally. I can go skiing very soon. In Prague there is like 2 centimetres of snow and they call it CALAMITY like they always do. We (people from north) make jokes about it every year.
My city is located near the mountains so we actually do have a problem with snow sometimes. On the other hand we have one of the best conditions for winter sports in the Czech Republic. I always say this information about Liberec, even if nobody knows (never met a person who would not that): in 2009 there was a World ski Championship in my city. I am quite proud of it but due to this Championship my city is in big debt.

In these days I am wearing my favourite red winter-jacket by Per Una. This brand is sold in Marks&Spencer. The price was around 80 euros but I bought it in sale for like 40 euros.

trousers: Funstorm, handbag:Jennifer from CCC,sunglasses:M&S

Finally we can go skiing in Liberec.



Ještěd
It is a mountain which we got here. My city is quite proud of it and in the Czech Republic is really famous. Yes, it is. I am serious.



This is how it looks like in Liberec during the winter. It is beautiful, isn´t it?


There was a bit windy but it is ok as long as the sun is shining.



Enjoy the snow and go on a trip to the mountains like I do.


See you next time

No comments:

Post a Comment