2 Jan 2014

How I spent my 2013

Hi there.
Welcome in 2014. I am thinking about last year and  have to admit by the way that 2013 was definitelly one of the best years in my life. Now I am gonna tell you why.

Erasmus in Lisbon
Erasmus as a best experience ever. I am so happy that I got this chance to spend one semester in Lisbon. When you are erasmus you can do whatever you want: like party 5 times per week,basically you are drunk all the time, go by plane to another country because it is cheap (everyone else at school), travelling as much as possible (and you have plenty of time), study for exam let´s say 5 min. (yes, I passed that exam and I was actually the best from our class ) or you just have your erasmus boyfriend like I had (somebody could say friends with benefits of course this term is ok as well). Also random actions are quite popular during erasmus.
My friends who honored me by their visits- friends from the Czech Republic: Marketa and Franta, Prokop and finally Holina stopped by (he did erasmus in Porto). My friends from Italy- Elisa and Asia. Yes, Portugal is very attractive country.
I miss my erasmus life in Lisbon. The most I miss my friends from Italy, Slovakia, Poland, Spain, Brazil, Belgium, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Portugal and so on. You guys, made my erasmus one of the best experiences in my life. Thanks a lot. Hopefully I will see you again.
 I always say: Erasmus once, erasmus forever.

Madeira

Lisbon

erasmus dinner

Bingo party


Summer 2013
Definitelly one of the best summers. I discovered some new parts of the Czech Republic with my family and friends (Prague, Hradec Králové, national parc etc..).

In Germany with our car

Bicycle tour-south of Czech
national parc KRNAP
Prague with Wendy
 In july I was in north of Italy visiting my erasmus friends- Tamara, Ilaria and Nicola. It was different kind of travelling because I was with local people and they took me to places I wouldn´t visit otherwise. Also my friend Nicola had his graduation and it was quite interesting (completely different than what we do in the Czech Republic). Thank you guys for everything and hopefully see you soon.

with Tamara-Lago di Garda

with Nicola-Lago di Garda




Verona

Nicola and his graduation in Verona




 In august I went by a plane from Berlina to Catania, Sicily. I have never been there before. During two weeks I met lots of interesting people through couchsurfing and I am very grateful for it. Sicily is very beautiful island, and I definitelly will come back one day.

with Giovanno in Geraci Siculo

With Giuseppe and Mayuko in Acicastello





Catania

Cefalu




Erasmus internship in Barcelona
This time it was erasmus internship, I made. I was working as a member of marketing web department. I went by plane to Ibiza with my friends. Every week at least once of twice drinking Mojito etc. Barcelona is amazing and I think I could imagine to live there.
My visitors- Lucka, Marketa and Franta, my mother and her boyfriend.

Barcelona-Parc Guell by Gaudi
Formentera, the island close to Ibiza
Rosa Negra-drinking Mojito
other things
I missed my graduation in the Czech Republic (february) because I was already in Lisbon.
My brother has found a job in England so currently he is living there. I am very proud of him. It takes great courage to move to another country, especially when you are alone.
My friends Marketa and Jirka (I was at their wedding 2 years ago) alerady have a child. Her name is Lia and she was born in july.
My other friends Zuzka and her boyfriend, Marketa and her boyfriend got engaged during the summer and planning to get married next year.
My friends Marketa and Frantisek got married in December.


So, you can see that 2013 for me wasn´t boring at all. I am very happy for everything what happened to me last year (all god things as well as bad ones) and let´s see how is it gonna be in 2014. Something tells me that it could be big. If you know me, then know that I will handle everything :-) Let´s make this year all together legen..wait for it..dary.

Thank you for this amazing year




No comments:

Post a Comment