22 Sept 2016

Oostende as a port and spa town in Belgium

Hola chicos,
when we decided to go to Belgium for a holiday, I already knew we have to spend at least one afternoon at the beach. Our choice became a place called Oostende.

A few facts:
- port and spa town
- kings Leopold I. and II. were spending their holiday here
- Fort Napoleon, which had Napoleon built in 1811

Panorama picture.


For the first time together at the beach.


I´m just so happy that I can be here. Beach, Belgium, Boyfriend, Sun, Sea, Summer.


Remember: " You´re awesome".


I´m sorry I´ve got like milion of pictures from the beach and coudn´t decide which one to publish.






After the beach, we´re exploring the city.


Local harbor and boats.



Fort Napoleon. Of course, we arrived 2 hours after they closed.


Around the fort.

I´m very proud of these pictures. This was fun.



So, what do you guys think? To be honest, for me it´s not so important if I can swim in the sea or lay on the beach. I´m just happy that I can watch the sea and be nearby. So, even if this wasn´t perfect summer weather I get used to from Italy, Spain or Portugal, I was still satisfied. 

Regards from the beach in Belgium
Michalka

No comments:

Post a Comment