28 Sept 2016

Bruggy as the most romantic town in Belgium

Ciao a tutti,
Bruggy is one of the most romantic places I´ve visited. They say it´s like a Venice in Italy. Before you come here, you should watch the movie In Bruges. I did, with my friends in Belgium. I fall asleep for few minutes as usual but I got the point. 

A few facts:
- they say it´s the most beautiful town in Belgium
- very romantic place
- capital of the province of West Flanders
- so called Venice of the North 
- boat tour
- more than 100 000 inhabitants + a huge number of tourists
- historical centre-UNESCO
- you will find here alleged drops of Christ´s blood
- movie In Bruges

We are entering into the city.











Burg square.


Basiliek van hetHeiligBloed- you can see the Christ´s blood inside.



Belfort. 83 meters high. 366 stairs up to tower. If you wanna buy tickets and climb up, prepare yourself, because they let you wait for it. However the views are worth it.




Grote Markt- main square. One of the most beautiful squares I´ve seen.



Everyday we are eating waffles.


I highly recommend you boat tour.







Across the street I´ve bought 12 postcards with stamps and paid "only" 15 euros. However, my friends in Taiwan really appreciate the gesture. And I´m happy if you guys are happy.




I find out that I don´t like marzipan so much.



Minnewater.

Coffee time. Actually, this place wasn´t our first choice (it was mine, but Matus wanted to try another one). After 20 minutes of waiting and very unplesant stuff we left who totally ignored us, we left. This new place on the picture was amazing.


Bruggy is a very romantic place and probably the most beautiful town in Belgium. So, don´t hesitate to come here one day.


Regards
Michalka

No comments:

Post a Comment