28 Sept 2016

Antwerp as the second biggest city in Belgium

Hello my friends,
following article is about my favourit town-Antwerp. Jonathan and Cinthia, my dear friends from Erasmus are living currently here. I must say, that this city really suprised me. In a good way, of course. Antwerp is full of beautiful monuments, flowers, ships and nice people. I have only good memories about Antwerp and I´m so grateful I had this chance to come here. First, to see this beautiful town and second, to visit my Erasmus friends.

If you have a time you should:
- rent a bike
- boat tour
- zoo
- museum: diamonds, Rubens
-shopping

A few facts
- second biggest city in Belgium
- Europe's second largest port
- more than 500 000 inhabitants
- so called Rubens city,  a Flemish painter Peter Paul Rubens lived here
- diamond city, you can see the most beautiful diamons in museums
- railway station-one of the most beautiful in Europe

A few pictures from Antwerp.





Grote Markt- main square.








Such as coincidence. They only opened it recently. I discovered this Japanese brand in Taiwan and I can highly recommend it to you.




You can notice my Massimo Dutti bag.





Museum MAS. You can go for fee at the top of the building to see thw whole city. Check these stunning views below.



During our stay in Antwerp, some famous rate among boats from all around the world just started.




Jonathan from Belgium & Cinthia from Brazil & Misa from the Czech Republic & Matus from Slovakia.


And that would be all. So, how do you like it? If you ever come to Belgium guys, please make a stop in Antwerp. I guarantee, it´s worth it. For me visiting Antwerp was for instance more interesting than visiting Brussels where usually people go. Yes, Antwerp became one of my favourite places in Belgium.

Regards
Michalka

No comments:

Post a Comment