14 Mar 2016

Taichung as Jasmine´s hometown

Taichung is one of the biggest cities in Taiwan. I wanted to visit this place because one of my best friends Yi Chi comes from here. She doesn´t live here any more, but her parents do. So, I was staying in their house which I totally fall in love with.

Now let me show you how Taichung city looks. First of all we were really hungry and in Taiwan I fall in love with Korean restaurants.


Love is all around us.


Yi chi and me. Perfect picture from Taichung.


During my stay, there was some kind of exihibition with bears and everybody wanted to take pictures with them.



The Taichung Park- local lake.


You should rent a little boat as we did.


And we really had a lot of fun.


We were just saying that it would be nice to have Jasmine´s boyfriend there who would do the work with paddling for us :-) And my boyfriend too of course, because he is the best guy for paddling. That´s actually kind of how we´ve met.



Big local bear.

This is one of the best memories. This guy on the picture was showing how to play traditional games for kids. He was making a show and also about to finish his work for that day. But Jasmine´s sister told him that I´m their very specials guest from the Czech Republic and if he was so kind to do one more show. And he did. Just for me. That´s what he said to the microphone in front of all those people. I cannot describe how happy I was in that moment. Really touched my heart.



You can watch a video how to play traditional games in Taiwan.


Me with a very kind local man who made this show just for me. Also told me in Chinese: "I hope one day you will come back to Taichung".


This local park is very nice.


Another thing I´ve noticed in Taiwan. Everything is beautifully packaged. I love it and I wanna buy it all.


Eating famous ice cream in Taichung. Very delicious. You could put cheesecake inside of it.


Popular Night markets.






Typical big dinner which I´ve never finished.


After dinner, we played a bowling.


Shopping. I totally fall in love ith H2O Japanese brand. It is also Jasmine´s favourite. I think I just bought perfect dress for my friend´s wedding this summer, what do you say? :-)

I wanted this dress too.
I´ve bought this one.

And it is time to leave back to Taipei. After visiting Jasmine in her hometown, I left back to the capital. For the first time in my life I tried high speed rail and also business class. The speed was around 300 km per hour. Jasmine gave me this note with information about meeting point with Amy in Taipei. It is written in Chinese and I was just showing this card to few guys and somehow I managed to find Amy there. Anyway, it was really funny showing this note to strangers :-)



Have a nice day
Michalka

No comments:

Post a Comment